CORONA CRISIS - Teaching on line
With the current corona virus crisis, bridge clubs are closing and many students will be missing their lessons. Let’s use our forum to share ideas on how to keep in touch and keep teaching and learning with technology.
Here are a few ideas to try:
- Teachers can set up their own communication groups with either a Facebook group, a Whatsapp group or an email group. You can then send out links and materials such as practice hands.
- Tell your students about the lesson materials they can already access with MyEBU Student Zone.
- Set up your own teacher Learning Path in No Fear Bridge.
- Run an on line lesson with Skype. You can screen share a PowerPoint presentation and talk through it. Follow up by referring students to the hands in their text book.
- BBO has a fantastic capability to start a teaching table. You can even upload your own hand records.