EBED Teachers Conference 14/16 June 2019

Dear Teachers

We just wanted to remind you about the EBED Teachers Conference at the Mercure Hotel, Milton Keynes from the 14th to the 16th of June 2019. We have been working really hard to ensure the conference is full of the information which has been requested by teachers. We also consulted with our teachers last year to find out in what areas they would like EBED assistance. The overwhelming vote was for HELP with RECRUITMENT, therefore, this year’s conference will concentrate on providing just that!

Not only will you learn more about the latest trends in engaging with new students and how to drive and enhance your recruitment, you will also get the chance to meet and network with like-minded Bridge Teachers. All of this plus 2 evenings of bridge!

Places are selling fast, so if you haven’t done so yet, please call our partners at Bridge Overseas on 01656 747700 or visit
https://bridgeoverseas.com/ebed-milton-keynes

We hope you can join us!

Comments

• I have no problem with recruitment. Is there a draft programme/ exhibitors so that I judge whether its worth while going?

• @john said:
    I have no problem with recruitment. Is there a draft programme/ exhibitors so that I judge whether its worth while going?

John - A program for the Teachers Conference has been emailed to all members of EBTA. Check your inbox. I'm happy to resend if you wish.

• So that why we can get no answers on the forum they are all being saved up for announcement at the conference. Look forward to copies of the presentations.

• Hi John,
    We do appreciate that not all teachers will be able to attend the conference but we also want those who do attend to feel it is a special occasion to share and network with other teachers. We will of course be sharing any news and ideas which come out of the conference via all of our communication platforms.
    Please don't feel left out. Our conference will also provide an opportunity for us to tell more teachers about this forum and ask them to make use it.